A Charter member of the Nairobi Greater Lions Club since 1986, Dr Manoj Shah has held many offices within the association at Club, District, and International levels. Because of his passion for Membership Development, Dr Manoj Shah was appointed on various committees including Impact Team Leader, GMT CA Leader and GAT CA Leader for Africa.
Dr Manoj has served in various capacities as a Lion member
- LCIF Trustee,2015-2016 & 2021-2023
- GAT CA8 CA Leader, 2017-2023
- Member of Lead Gift Committee – Campaign 100, 2019-2022
- Board Appointee, 2011-2012 & 2015-2016.
- International Director, 2005-2007.
- Campaign SightFirst II National Coordinator, 2005-2008
District Level Offices
- District Honorary Committee Chairperson, 2012-2013
- District Leadership Development Chairperson, 2003-2007
- District Governor, 2000-2001
- Vice District Governor, 1999-2000
- District Sight First Chairperson, 1994-1997
- Region Chairperson, 1997-1998
- Cabinet Secretary, 1996-1997
- Zone Chairperson, 1995-1996
Club Level Offices
- Club Membership Chairperson Since 2007
- Club President 1993-1994
- Club Secretary 1990-1992
Multiple District Level Offices
- Multiple District LCIF Chairperson, 2007-2008
- Multiple District Membership Chairperson, 2004-2005
Additional Lion Activities
- GAT Africa Coordinator, 2018-2019
- LCIP Certified 2017
- Member Of International Ad- Hoc Committee On Diabetes, 2016-2017
- Member Of International Ad- Hoc Committee On Youth And Leos, 2016-2017
- GMT CA Leader, 2013-2017
- GMT Group F – Area 6 Leader, 2011-2013
- GMT CA 6 Vice CA Leader, 2010-2013
- Founder & Co-Chairperson of The Euro-Africa Committee, 2006-2018
- Chairperson of The Africa Steering Committee, 2007-2017
- Africa Membership Team Extension Member, 2008-2010.
(Membership Development Committee)
- DGE Schooling Group Leader, 2011, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Chairperson Planning Committee Lions Day with UN In Nairobi, Kenya 2011, 2018, 2023.
- Member of the Impact Team 2001-2003.
- Member of the Euro - Africa Committee.